2013 Joint Conference: November 6-9, 2013
Resort and Conference Center, Hyannis, MA
The annual education conference, a collaboration of the Massachusetts Association of School Committees and the Massachusetts Association of School Superintendents (MASS) is held each fall and offers a program of nationally known speakers, panel discussions on current issues surrounding education, informative displays by a host of exhibitors, and demonstrations of successful instructional and management initiatives in local school districts.
The MASC Delegate Assembly is also held during the four-day event, at which time officers are elected and the Assembly considers resolutions submitted in conformance with the MASC By-Laws. These resolutions often result in the filing of legislation by the Association, and/or the establishment of Association positions.
- Conference Handouts
- Report on actions taken on the resolutions
- AND THE WINNERS ARE. . . .
- Program and Panel Sessions
- COSCAP/Administrative Assistants Workshop Agenda
- Delegates: Resolutions to be Considered by the 2013 Delegate Assembly