The following is a list of upcoming, current, and recently completed MASC Superintendent and Superintendent-Director searches and job openings in Massachusetts.
Download Superintendent brochures and job applications for current superintendent searches below. For more information, call MASC at (617) 523-8454 or email Nanette Olsen. You may also contact the school district's MASC Field Services Representative.
Upcoming MASC Searches
- Palmer Public Schools, Palmer, MA
- Granby Public Schools, Granby, MA
Current MASC Superintendent Searches
Lowell Public Schools
Middleborough Public Schools
Braintree Public Schools
Other Massachusetts Searches
Andover Public Schools, Andover Massachusetts
Transitional Leader (Interim Superintendent)
- Position: July 1, 2015 - June 30, 2016
- Applciation information: Please email cover letter expressing interest, resume and current references c/o Beth Saunders at email@example.com, or mail to Future Management Systems, 900 Cummings Street, Beverly, MA 01915.
Gosnold Public Schools (Elizabeth Islands), Gosnold Massachusetts
- A unique opportunity to lead this island school district, combining history and tradition with the present and newest approaches in learning and teaching
- Sarly and Contract: 1 to 3 years, $13,000-$20,000 with limited benefits
- Start date: July 1, 2015.
- Application deadline: April 30, 2015
- For information about the district and how to apply click here.
Oxford School District, Oxford Massachusetts
District Business Manager
- Must be Certified and Experienced.
- Start date: July 1, 2015.
- To learn more about the district: http://www.oxps.org
- Please forward information to:
Dr. Mark Garceau, Superintendent
4 Maple Ave - Central Office
Oxford, MA 01540
Narragansett Regional School District, Narragansett Massachusetts
Director of Pupil Services
The Director of Pupil Services ensures that all students can access a challenging curriculum and participate in school life. The Director is responsible for the development, implementation, supervision and evaluation of programs, policies, and services in the Department of Pupil Services. These programs and services include Special Education (SPED) related therapies and assessments, counseling, English language education (ELE), nursing, homebound and hospital services, and preschool education.
Other School District Employment Opportunities
Danvers: www.danvers.mec.edu (click on employment)
Franklin County Technical School: www.fcts.org
Martha's Vineyard: www.mvyps.org/jobs.html
Tantasqua Regional: www.tantasqua.org/superintendent/employment.html
Whittier Voc. Tech.: www.whittier.tec.ma.us
Out of State Searches Including CT, VT, ME and NH
Information about out-of-state communities in which there are currently superintendent vacancies and other administrator vacancies can be found on the National School Boards Association's NASS (National Affiliation of Superintendent Searchers) website.
Recently Completed MASC Searches
- West Springfield Public Schools, West Springfield, MA (4/1/15)
Appointed: Michael Richard
- Dartmouth Public Schools, Marshfield, MA (4/1/15)
Appointed: Bonny Gifford
- Marshfield Public Schools, Marshfield, MA (4/1/15)
Appointed: Jeffrey Granatino
- Martha's Vineyard Public Schools, Vineyard Haven, MA (1/22/15)
Appointed: Dr. Matthew D'Andrea
- Mansfield Public Schools, Mansfield, MA (12/15/14)
Appointed: Zeffro Gianetti
- Waltham Public Schools, Waltham, MA (12/15/14)
Appointed: Drew Echelson
- Spencer-East Brookfield Regional School District, Spencer, MA (12/01/14)
Appointed: Dr. Nadine "Tracy" Crowe
- Douglas Public Schools, Douglas, MA (12/01/14)
Appointed: Norman Yvon
- Belchertown Public Schools, Belchertown, MA (10/01/14)
- Somerset School District, Somerset, MA (7/01/14)
Appointed: Jeffrey Schoonover
- Millbury Public Schools, Millbury, MA (7/01/14)
Appointed: Greg Myers
- Greenfield Public Schools, Greenfield, MA (4/17/14)
Appointed: Jordana Harper-Ewert, M.Ed.
- Wilmington Public Schools, Wilmington, MA (4/17/14)
Appointed: Mary DeLai