The following is a list of upcoming, current, and recently completed MASC Superintendent and Superintendent-Director searches and job openings in Massachusetts. You may download the brochures for Superintendent positions as well as Superintendent job applications below.
For more information, call MASC at (617) 523-8454 or email Nanette Olsen. You may also contact the school district's MASC MASC Field Services Representative.
Upcoming MASC Searches
- Granby Public Schools, Granby, MA
Current MASC Superintendent Searches
Palmer Public Schools
Braintree Public Schools
Other Massachusetts Superintendent searches
Shawsheen Valley Technical High School
- The Shawsheen Valley Regional Vocational Technical School Committee is currently inviting applications for the position of Superintendent-Director. The Shawsheen Valley Regional Vocational-Technical School District is a career vocational/technical high school serving 1389 students from the towns of Bedford, Billerica, Burlington, Tewksbury and Wilmington. It has employed only two Superintendent-Directors since 1967 and seeks an energetic candidate for this position.
- Candidates are requested to submit with their respective application the following:
- A letter of interest in this position
- A current resume
- A copy of the applicant’s Massachusetts certification for the position of Superintendent-Director or evidence that the applicant is eligible for Massachusetts certification and has an application on file with the Department of Elementary & Secondary Education
- A university placement file or other transcript, credit and degree documentation
- Three (3) current letters of reference
- Application deadline: June 12, 2015.
- Salary: Commensurate with Experience. Full fringe benefit package negotiable.
- Download the brochure
Download the application
Send application to:
Robert G. Peterson, Esq., Chair
Superintendent-Director Search Committee
c/o Superintendent-Director’s Office
Shawsheen Valley Technical High School, 100 Cook Street Billerica, MA 01821
Dover-Sherborn Public Schools, Dover MA
Transitional Leader (Interim Superintendent)
Andover Public Schools, Andover MA
Transitional Leader (Interim Superintendent)
- Position Dates: July 1, 2015 - June 30, 2016
- Application information: Please send cover letter expressing interest, resume and current references by email to Beth Saunders at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to Future Management Systems, 900 Cummings Street, Beverly, MA 01915.
Oxford Public Schools, Oxford MA
District Business Manager
- Must be certified and experienced
- Start date: July 1, 2015.
- District Information: www.oxps.org
- Application Information: Forward information to Dr. Mark Garceau, Superintendent, Oxford Public Schools, 4 Maple Ave, Oxford, MA 01540
Narragansett Regional School District, Narragansett MA
Director of Pupil Services
The Director of Pupil Services ensures that all students can access a challenging curriculum and participate in school life. The Director is responsible for the development, implementation, supervision and evaluation of programs, policies, and services in the Department of Pupil Services. These programs and services include Special Education (SPED) related therapies and assessments, counseling, English language education (ELE), nursing, homebound and hospital services, and preschool education.
Other School District Employment Opportunities
Out of State Searches Including CT, VT, ME and NH
Information about out-of-state communities in which there are currently superintendent vacancies and other administrator vacancies can be found on the National School Boards Association's NASS (National Affiliation of Superintendent Searchers) website.
Recently Completed MASC Searches
- Lowell Public Schools, Lowell, MA (5/15/15)
Appointed: Dr. Salah Khelfaoui
- Middleborough Public Schools, Middleborough, MA (5/15/15)
Appointed: Brian Lynch
- West Springfield Public Schools, West Springfield, MA (4/1/15)
Appointed: Michael Richard
- Dartmouth Public Schools, Marshfield, MA (4/1/15)
Appointed: Bonny Gifford
- Marshfield Public Schools, Marshfield, MA (4/1/15)
Appointed: Jeffrey Granatino
- Martha's Vineyard Public Schools, Vineyard Haven, MA (1/22/15)
Appointed: Dr. Matthew D'Andrea
- Mansfield Public Schools, Mansfield, MA (12/15/14)
Appointed: Zeffro Gianetti
- Waltham Public Schools, Waltham, MA (12/15/14)
Appointed: Drew Echelson
- Spencer-East Brookfield Regional School District, Spencer, MA (12/01/14)
Appointed: Dr. Nadine "Tracy" Crowe
- Douglas Public Schools, Douglas, MA (12/01/14)
Appointed: Norman Yvon
- Belchertown Public Schools, Belchertown, MA (10/01/14)
- Somerset School District, Somerset, MA (7/01/14)
Appointed: Jeffrey Schoonover
- Millbury Public Schools, Millbury, MA (7/01/14)
Appointed: Greg Myers
- Greenfield Public Schools, Greenfield, MA (4/17/14)
Appointed: Jordana Harper-Ewert, M.Ed.
- Wilmington Public Schools, Wilmington, MA (4/17/14)
Appointed: Mary DeLai