Become an exhibitor at the 2022 MASC/MASS Conference!
A popular feature of the MASC/MASS Joint Conference is the exhibit floor, which hosts companies and organizations from a wide variety of industries and disciplines. Attendance and interest in the event grows consistently each year and spaces for exhibitors sell out quickly – be sure to reserve your space quickly once exhibitor to guarantee a spot.
- One 6′ table, covered with white tablecloth and skirted.
- 8′ x 6′ space around table
- 2 chairs and wastebasket
- Wireless internet connection
- Electricity hookup (additional fee)
- Listing in MASC/MASS Conference Directory
- 15% discount on program advertising
- Various coffee breaks/receptions in/around exhibit hall
- Plenty of networking opportunities!
Please Note: Unlike prior years, pipe and drape setup/dividers/signage are NOT provided. The cost has been reduced to reflect this change. The exhibit hall location has also changed and will be located in the Bass River Room (through the main lobby and up the stairs).
Floor Plan / Booth Numbers:
- Wednesday, November 2:
- Move-in: 8:00am – 2:00pm
- Exhibit Hall Open: 3:00pm – 6:30pm
- Thursday, November 3:
- Exhibit Hall Open: 7:30am – 12:00pm, 1:00pm – 3:00pm
- Move-Out: 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Standard Exhibit Booth: $750
Electricity Add-on: $100
Interested in sponsorship opportunities? Learn more here.
For additional questions, contact Sam Cheesman at firstname.lastname@example.org.