- This event has passed.
2022 MASC Summer Institute
07/15/2022 @ 4:15 pm - 07/16/2022 @ 12:00 pm
Join your MASC colleagues at an information-packed summer session that will update you on managing new realities (and challenges) around school committee meetings, leadership, and taking care of yourself in the process. Register for one day, or both, but register. You will thank yourself for the rest of the year.
Date: Friday, July 15 (4:00pm – 5:30pm) – Saturday, July 16 (9:00am – 12:00pm)
Location: Courtyard Marriott, Marlborough (directions)
Cost: 1-day – $60; Both Days – $90
Friday, July 15 (4:15-5:30pm)
- Meeting Management
- MIAA: Growing Courageous Leaders of Tomorrow
Saturday, July 16 (9:00am – 12:00pm)
- Student Advisory Committee: Effective School Committee/ Student Representative Relationships (9:15-10:30am)
- Rethinking Public Comment Period: Do’s. Don’ts. How to Manage It (9:15-10:30am)
- Role of the Chair (10:45am-Noon)
- The Importance of Wellness: Taking Care of YOU! (10:45am-Noon)
Both single day ($60) and the two-day ($90) registrations are available. The program will be held at the Marriott Court-yard in Marlboro, which is offering a discount rate ($149/night for a limited number of rooms) to MASC attendees who want to stay overnight. Reserve your hotel room using this link.
Registration includes all materials, Friday and Saturday coffee/snack breaks and Saturday